Forums

Forum Home > Season 5 Discussion > 5.06 discussion

Invizzle fo' shizzle
Administrator

I totally forgot to start a thread for this. My apologies. 

--

Thanks to my good buddy Rhaiox for making me such a great siggy. Wuv ya, Rhai!

October 18, 2012 at 11:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DS

Yeah, like anyone but me was going to post.

So, fuck Clay, fuck Gemma and fuck NBC for taking Rita too soon.

Hail to King Unser who put Gemma in her place. And I want that snow globe. I have cats who break shit and it will be fun to see them try to break it.

I did like the guard sequence and Jax, to me, was tolerable. I didn't like Chibs jumping in front of Jax when the wife busted in with the shotgun. I know, Chibs is the SAA, it's his job to protect Jax like Tig did when he was Clay's SAA.  I had no problem with Tig killing the wife, it's not like they were going to let her walk away in one piece. It wasn't going to be like, here's 50 bucks forget our faces. She was going to die, it just was by the hand of the guy who does nothing but kill women.

That peck from Chibs to Tig was adorable. I really want to know their relationship, since season 1 we have seen little moments between those two that hints to something more.

Carla= plot device same with the nomads.

--

October 19, 2012 at 2:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Invizzle fo' shizzle
Administrator

Aw come on, DS. I can hope that someone actually uses the forum once in a while, but then of course there's about a million [other places on Facebook that ppl can talk about the episode, so we are mostly forgotten except for the new commenters on the blog. That's always nice. I still haven't watched the episode. Because of work I can never watch it on time and I don't get to watch it until the weekend. I saw the first 30 seconds of it, that's it. 

--

Thanks to my good buddy Rhaiox for making me such a great siggy. Wuv ya, Rhai!

October 19, 2012 at 2:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DS

Well, for those of us who don't use facebook, blah blah blah.

I think that if this season aired at the same time overseas, there would be more postings here. And I've been having an of week so I may have sounded too harsh.

--

October 19, 2012 at 6:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Forum Posts

by Rain 11 months ago
by Cat over a year ago
by Cat over a year ago

Recent Videos

1661 views - 0 comments
1770 views - 0 comments
1675 views - 1 comment
1871 views - 0 comments