Forums

Forum Home > Season 5 Discussion > 5.07 Discussion

Invizzle fo' shizzle
Administrator

Something serious went down tonight, discuss!

October 23, 2012 at 11:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DS

Two things

One, this proves that we as viewers should never get attached to any new character. The nomads were intro'd and you think oh they may seem interesting...minus Chuck Zito and the moment we saw they were behind the break ins, you knew they were dead. And seriously, Clay needs Snidely Whiplash moustache so he can stroke it when he plots.

Number Two: This lost girl storyline with Gemma got old and contrived from the get go.I am tired of it. Gemma is a junkie. Pot is an illegal drug. Her pride and emptiness of her soul put her grand kids in danger. Abel isn't moving, there's blood trickeling down on his toy toad. Gemma gives this heart string puller about her son Thomas and then Jax tells Tara that Gemma should take the kids. Filthy Phil looked ready to babysit. Hell, it seems like he sees those boys more than Jax does.

And Nero only know Gemma for one week, he doesn't know her history of bullshit so saying what he said to Jax was crap.

The entire time that Jax and Chibs were being shot at, I kept yelling at the TV Chibs stay down! Stop moving stay!

Lastly, I was looking over the season 5 promo pctures. Opie had dirt or dust on him like he had fallen or, in this case, came out of the ground. Juice has the chain mark on his neck. If the photo of Opie fortold that he was going to fall, that  means Juice could be up for elimination from Sons of Anarchy.

--

October 24, 2012 at 7:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

boomshine87
Administrator

FINALLY I CAN POST! My computer has been messed up and wouldn't let me post on here! Anyway...

Yeah, Gemma storyline was getting boring and monotomous, but now it's just like "oh my god you stupid fucktard". I guess she was supposed to be stoned, but even when you're stoned, could she not realise and think of her Grandkids - who she'd been so excited and hell bent on seeing - that she could've pulled over and sorted herself out?

I really thought Unser was going to get killed. I hope Juice doesn't die. I wish Juice would open up to Jax more, if he doesn't, he's going to piss Clay off and end up getting killed.

I think Thomas and Abel will be okay, Abel was breathing, not very good, i think he got a bit crushed by a branch. I thought the blood was more so from Gemma on the Toad.

--

October 24, 2012 at 4:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rain

But how did Gemma manage to crash the car? After smoking one joint with Unser?? That's just not possible. Her heart again?

--

It's hard to light a candle, easy to blame the dark instead.

October 24, 2012 at 5:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DS

Pressure equals matter over time. In a 24 hour period of time she had been drinking with Jeff Winger, probably smoking a few joints along the way stopped taking her meds. My heart goes bat shit thumping when my neighbors smoke weed so I can only imagine what Gemma's went through. She trashed her body and almost killed her grandkids.

Were I the mother, I would get an order forbiding Gemma to come near the kids, ban her from the hospital and whatever else I can think of.

I just have that feeling that Gemma is going to get away with murder.

--

October 25, 2012 at 8:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Rain

Ah yeah, you are right DS, I didn't think of the drinking the night before and stuff. i was so emotional beuse I'm really scared that she kiled Abel. Even if he'll be finde, another trauma...poor kid!

I didn't ger why the kids were with Gemma at all. "Hey, abe, ket's go to the cabin and spent some time together. But let's dump the kid with someone else, we coul accidently spent qualitiy time with them" Phil and Tig - even Happy- seem to have a lot more fun playing with the kids than the parents do. Why was Tig pushing Abel on the swing while Phil was holding Thomas? Why do they even have a nanny? kids are very little, and already in daycare. Then the nanny, then other people watchng them...that's to much to be healthy...

--

It's hard to light a candle, easy to blame the dark instead.

October 25, 2012 at 11:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Forum Posts

by Rain over a year ago
by Cat over a year ago
by Cat over a year ago

Recent Videos

1702 views - 0 comments
1810 views - 0 comments
1714 views - 1 comment
1926 views - 0 comments

Super Share