Forums

Forum Home > Season 5 Discussion > 5.10 discussion

Invizzle fo' shizzle
Administrator

yet another episode I didn't watch on time.... talk about it here, bitches!

--

Thanks to my good buddy Rhaiox for making me such a great siggy. Wuv ya, Rhai!

November 14, 2012 at 3:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DS

What kills me about everything in this episode is that Tara's fuck up will be brushed under the rug.

I went into watching it with the feeling that Juice is going to die. Throughout the episode I was waiting for it. I give it to the writers and actors on that. Theo and Tommy were killing it. And I predict in the season finale, Tig is going to say I got this. As Pope sets him on fire. Hope I'm wrong on the last part.

So, pretty much Jax, Chibs Bobby Juice and Clay all know about Rico with everyone minus Juice and Chibs knowing the CIA angle.

If Jax 86's Bobby cause he is the voice of reason, that would make Jax worse than Clay.

God, I would hate to see Unser pole dancing.

This episode was a lot better than the past few.

November 14, 2012 at 3:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

boomshine87
Administrator

DS - Girl you crazy! Unser poledancing would be awesome! :D

No, nothing is Princess Tara's fault.

You're right - Tommy and Theo killed it in this episode and it's good that we are getting to see other people's talents!!! As i said before it seemed to be turning into the Gemma Show.

Is it weird that i sort of like Damon Pope? I mean, guys got a right to be pissed, his daughter was killed.

I dont like that JAx said shit is going to get bloody.

--

November 15, 2012 at 3:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lynne O'Brien

will Jax throw Tig under the bus? HE did promise Pope that he would hand over Tig.That i find NOT very brotherly.OR does he have a alternative plan?

--
November 15, 2012 at 7:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DS

Both my mom and I agree that if Pope didn't torch Dawn and set it up for Opie to die, we would love him. He is a refined asshole that the show lacks.

I think one of the many questions is willJax throw Tig under the Pope steamroller or is he smarter than the average douchebag. Yes he figured out that Juice was the rat but Stevie Wonder could have seen that. Granted that back in the 3rd season, Jax, with the help of the club pulled the wool over Stahl's eyes. But yeah, it appears that Jax is willing to throw Tig under, he doesn't seem to be bothered by letting a brother die.Hell, he's getting ready to kill Juice and is pondering thoughts of something towards Bobby since Bobby is asking logical questions.

You know, I hope that Jax is setting Jacob Hale and Pope up to fail but I really doubt it. Every time I see Jax, I think of a line from Invader Zim. When The Tallest gave Zim GIR, they said "It's not stupid, it's adavanced."

With Gemma, I can only imagine the borefest when Nero finds out that Gemma is getting comfy with Clay.

Good news for next week, apparently one of my favorite actors, Donal Logue is going to be on. Dug him since The Practice. Oh yeah, I think I dated myself a bit right there.

--

November 15, 2012 at 8:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Invizzle fo' shizzle
Administrator

I know this probably sounds bad but I've kind of stopped watching SOA. I might pick up again and watch it after the season finale. I really hope that Jaxhole doesn't throw Tig undert the bus but he probably will. It's not just the fact that the little douche will have Tig killed that as made me lose interest. It's the bad writing and the fact that the main character is an insufferable waste of space. When a show annoys me as much as it does, is it really worth watching anymore?

--

Thanks to my good buddy Rhaiox for making me such a great siggy. Wuv ya, Rhai!

November 20, 2012 at 5:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DS

Watch next weeks. Pope is calling for Tig and it looks like Jax is going to pound Clay. Also if the math is right, it will be Juice's last episode. There's too much shit going on, much of it bullshit and as much as I love the show, there is a lot that you can miss.

--

November 21, 2012 at 1:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Cat

I've already covered a lot of this in the blog comments, but will say that I'm glad the testoserone level got kicked up a notch here. We needed that. Nothin' against estrogen, but this IS SONS of Anarchy!

Sutter isn't the type of person to repeat scenarios. That's why I appreciate the bitch. He makes me think as a writer, and I love that. He could easily pull another Stahl/Jimmy O take down out of his hat, but I hope to GAWD that Tig is not goin' to get thrown under the Pope bus. If he does, he will be as guilty as the step father he holds accountable for all the bad shit that has gone down since JT was killed.

Maybe I need to brush up on my Shakespeare.

--

Ride to Live/Live to Ride!

Purrs and Whisker Kisses,

Cat

Thanks to Sisko for the rockin' illustration!

November 21, 2012 at 2:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Forum Posts

by Rain 11 months ago
by Cat over a year ago
by Cat over a year ago

Recent Videos

1661 views - 0 comments
1771 views - 0 comments
1679 views - 1 comment
1874 views - 0 comments

Super Share