Forums

Forum Home > Season 5 Discussion > 5.12 Discussion

boomshine87
Administrator

I know Cat has posted her thoughts on this week's episode on the blog, so still feel free to comment there, or here, or both!

For me, this episode was very...surreal. Because, wayyyy back in season 1 when I fell in love with the show, and my heart nearly exploded at the Season 1 finale, everyone hit up the boards thinking that Jax was going to kill Clay, and at the end of Season 7 (given that Sutter said he had a 7-season arc in mind) Jax would be sitting at the head of the table. And the screen would fade to black.

I feel like Clay's commupence was coming, but it was just weird that it happened at the end of Season 5.

When Jax told Bobby that he hadn't been feeling the brotherhood since Opie died, i kind of struggle with that. JAx and Opie grew up together, I know, but I feel like on the show JAx is closer to Chibs. Chibs and Jax have done a lot more together, and if Opie and JAx had more screen time together, and OPie had been more involved with the Club, maybe I would feel where Jax is coming from.

On the other hand, i don't feel as incolved with the characters now as I used to.

And Charlie needs to sort out his 'Angry Jax' face. Charlie is a beautiful human being, but when he pulls that face I just sort of laugh to myself. it's like a aby bear learning to snarl. Grrrrrrowl!

--

November 30, 2012 at 2:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Invizzle fo' shizzle
Administrator

I find Jax very hard to take seriously. And to be honest, as much as I miss Opie, he wasn't that big on the show, he wasn't there as much as Tig or Chibs, and it feels like the same show without him. If Chibs, Bobby ,Tig,  or Clay were to die, it would not feel like the same show. 

I'm trying not to get my hopes up for next Tuesday. I don't want to be out Juice or Tig or Clay. I love Bobby and I don't hate him for his "betrayal" I'd betray Jax too. Shit there's hardly a difference between Jaxass or Clay anymore and quite frankly I'm team Clay because Hellboy is cooler, LOL. 

--

Thanks to my good buddy Rhaiox for making me such a great siggy. Wuv ya, Rhai!

November 30, 2012 at 8:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DS

Jax needs to stop yelling. I ignore people who yell like gutter trash whores in need of a fix.

My hope is Tig goes to Clay and they jump to Ireland for a few months and come back to run guns for the Irish. Gemma can stay with Nero and go fuck themselves. I like Nero but if the only way we get him is with Gemma, then Nero can go away.

This is why I love Ron Perlman as an actor. Clay has killed countless people and yet when he sat alone in the office and then when his tats were getting blackened, my heart broke.

One thing I had been noticing on the nets is the fandom and how angered the collective was when Jax injected Wendy with drugs. It's just a show, it's just a show. Yes it is a show but the stories are from reality. Soberity is something that has power to someone. I'm trying to find the right words. It's like a family cruifix or a badge of honor. A person in recovery works hard every day to stay sober and what Jax did to Wendy is like a form of rape. He took something from her by force.

Comes Tuesday, I don't know if I'm going to watch or wait till after it aris and read a recap. That's if my depression doesn't grab me by the whohas and pull me to bed.

--

December 1, 2012 at 8:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Invizzle fo' shizzle
Administrator

I'm hoping the same thing, that Tig goes to Ireland with Clay. Fuck Jax. Fuck Gemma. Fuck Tara. Jax absolutely disgusts me 

--

December 2, 2012 at 5:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

DS

That's how I'm seeing it. Kurt wouldn't have had Clay talk  to Tig two different times in trying to reconnect and then kill Tig.

Another thing that's been annoying me, almost as much as Jax are the new bikes. They're ugly, lack personality and those light mirror things annoy me. I hope next season, Kurt gets his Jesse James cameo and Chibs and Jax get new bikes.

--

December 2, 2012 at 2:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Invizzle fo' shizzle
Administrator

I talked to a girl who writes for Entertainment Corner. She's already seen the finale so that she can write her review on it beforehand. She knows I own Tignation and what she said was "It is a Tignation MUST SEE" I'm thinking she wouldn't have said anything at all if Tig bites it. 

--

December 2, 2012 at 11:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Forum Posts

by Rain over a year ago
by Cat over a year ago
by Cat over a year ago

Recent Videos

1700 views - 0 comments
1808 views - 0 comments
1713 views - 1 comment
1923 views - 0 comments

Super Share